Proof that looks can be deceiving, while He-Man Gipson (yes that is his true name) may be a large and intimidating looking individual, he is probably the nicest and most outgoing person you will ever meet.
At 250 lbs, He-Man has trained extensively in MMA, Jiu Jitsu, Boxing, and Muay Thai and holds a second-degree black belt in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu under the great Rigan Machado.
A master martial arts trainer with over 20 years of teaching experience, He-Man is a world-class motivator that always strives for the best in his students.
Having spent over 20 years in the martial arts, some of his background includes the following:
- 2nd Degree BJJ Black Belt (under the great Rigan Machado).
- Professional Boxer and Instructor — 20+ years of experience.
- Professional Muay Thai Boxer and Instructor — 20 years of experience.
- Professional MMA Fighter — 20 years of experience.
- He-Man has trained with many of the top names in the Jiu Jitsu and MMA field, such as the Machado brothers, Fabricio Werdum, Robert Drysdale, Ruben Charles Cobrinha, Erik Paulson and many others.
He-Man is also a devoted husband, scholar, and father of two wonderful children.