Our Muay Thai Class In Houston Gives You A Leaner, More Muscular Body And Some Tough Skills To Back It Up!
BBMA’s Muay Thai kickboxing class is a high-intensity workout good for people of all skill levels. Our instructors will have you craving more as you challenge yourself!
- Learn excellent SELF – DEFENSE skills
- Get in FANTASTIC CARDIO SHAPE
- Become more FLEXIBLE, COORDINATED, and DISCIPLINED
- You will become LEANER and gain MORE MUSCLE MASS
- Become HEALTHIER and gain a MORE YOUTHFUL APPEARANCE
- Gain MORE SELF – CONFIDENCE
- EARN THE RESPECT of those around you who know about your Muay Thai skills
- You will feel much better about your new, leaner, tougher and more attractive self
and so much more!
- Muay Thai is called the “Science of Eight Limbs”. It is an art that uses hands, feet, shins, knees and elbows to disable an opponent.
Muay Thai: Get In The Best Shape Of Your Life While Learning One Of The Coolest Martial Arts In The World
The awesome history of Muay Thai lies in ancient warfare. As a competitive sport it offers intense challenge! The strike playbook contains high/low targeting, use of motion and the force of your whole body. The result is a technique that requires skill far beyond punches and kicks.
Ordinary gyms offer a variety of classes from Zumba to spinning, and sometimes kickboxing. As you can imagine, the need for trained instructors of Muay Thai isn’t always met in that setting.
BBMA’s trainers are some of the best in the business and well-versed in this unique style of kickboxing. They are ready to help you get started on your Muay Thai journey.
As a full-service martial arts facility, BBMA has the environment you need to inspire. Typical gyms cannot compare to BBMA.
As we examine the many benefits, let’s not forget it’s fun! If you’ve made it this far, you are likely a thrill seeker. Or maybe you need more excitement or challenge in your daily life? BBMA will fulfill the need for exciting new challenges, for motivation and success. You will never feel like you are just going through the motions.
Try it today.
It is totally possible to have fun while you burn around 1,000 calories an hour. It is possible to unlock your full potential and to see immediate results. If you still don’t believe us, we invite you to try a class.
It’s easy to get started, just inquire online or call today. See you in class!
Get A Free Trial Lesson!
Come into Bam Bam Martial Arts for a FREE TRIAL CLASS and see our amazing program for yourself. We are confident that once you start you won’t want to stop your journey to becoming the best version of yourself!